Mounted bearing unit cross-references
Basic bearing cross-reference information.
- Standard Duty Pillow Blocks bearings are mounted in rigid housings of simple construction. These are the most common pillow blocks and are used extensively for various kinds of power transmission in stationary equipment and machinery.
- Standard Duty, Low Base Pillow Blocks are basically the same design as standard pillow blocks, however the lower base provides a lower center of operation. This makes the unit particularly suitable when space between the center and the mounting base is limited.
- Cylindrical Cartridge Bearings are designed to provide shaft support where the shaft axis is perpendicular to and passing through a solid support, in a location where the cartridges can be mounted with a press rather than bolt flanges.
- Standard Duty, 4-bolt Flange units have square flanges which can be easily attached to a mounting surface with four bolts. This simple method of installation makes this unit convenient for applications where frequent disassembly may be required.
- Standard Duty, 4-bolt Flange have the same design as the set-screw type, however the distance between bearing center and flange back face is longer, to provide sufficient clearance to use a bearing with an eccentric locking collar.
- Standard Duty 2-bolt Flange units have a housing with an oval flange with two bolt holes for mounting. This type of unit is easily installed and is suitable where mounting space is limited or where it is necessary to minimize the distance between shafts.
Interchange - Mounted Bearing Units
|Insert||Bearing, tapered bore w/adaptor, relube||UK||--||--||--|
|Bearing, set screw, wide ir, relube||UC||YAR2||GCxxxxKRRB||2-xx|
|Bearing, set screw, narrow ir, non-relube||UB||--||--||V|
|Bearing, ecc locking collar, narrow ir, non-relube||EN||YET2||GRAxxxxRRB||VxxE|
|Bearing, ecc locking collar, wide ir, relube||EW||YEL2||GxxxxKRRB||R-xxE|
|Prefix||Block, tapped-base with set screw||UCPA||--||--||TB|
|Block, with set screw||UCP||SYxxTM||RASC||NP|
|Block, eccentric locking collar, narrow ir||ENP||SYxxFM||VAS||VPxxE|
|Block, eccentric locking collar||EWP||--||RAS||RPxxE|
|Block, low base with set screw||UCPLL||--||YAK||NPL|
|Block, low base w/ecc locking collar, narrow ir||ENLPL||SYHxxFM||VAK||VPLxxE|
|Block, low base w/ecc locking collar||EWPLL||SYHxxWM||RAK||RPL|
|Flange, square, with set screw||UCF||FYxxTM||RCJC||SF|
|Flange, square, with set screw||UCFX||FYMxxTM||--||MSF|
|Flange, square, w/ecc locking collar, narrow ir||ENF||FYxxFM||VCJ||VFxxE|
|Flange, square, w/ecc locking collar||EWFH||FYxxWM||RCJ||RFxxE|
|Flange, oval, with set screw||UCFL||FYTxxTM||RCJTC||SFT|
|Flange, oval, w/ecc locking collar, narrow ir||ENFL||FYTxxFM||VCJT||VFTxxE|
|Flange, oval, w/ecc locking collar||EWFLH||FYTxxWM||RCJT||--|
|Flange, oval, w/ecc locking collar||EWFL||--||--||RFTxxE|
|Flange, pressed steel, oval w/set screw||UBPFL||--||--||SSFT|
|Flange, pressed steel, oval w/ecc locking collar||ENPFL||FTPxxFM||RAT||SSFTxxE|
|Flange, round, cartridge w/set screw||UCFC||--||--||SFC|
|Flange, round, cartridge w/ecc locking collar||EWFC||--||--||SFCxxE|
|Flange, offset, 3 bolt w/set screw||UCFK||--||--||RB|
|P/N||Pressed steel cover||Z||*Y||--||AVAIL|
|Cast iron cover||C||--||--||--|
|Standard series, metric||2XX||XX||XX||S-2xx|
|Medium series, metric||3XX||--||--||--|
|Medium series, metric||Xxx||Mxx||--||53xx|
|Standard series, inch (see shaft size chart)||2xx-xxS||x-x/x||x-x/x||-xx|
|Medium series, inch (see shaft size chart)||3xx-xxS||x-x/x||x-x/x||-xx|
|Suffix||Spherical housing bore tolerance class J7||J|
|Inch size set screw in locking device||U|
|Improved set screw design||W|