Site: Danish | English
Please contact Gregory Bender with any questions, corrections, or suggestions for improvement.
The pages below contains a selection of advices on different technical subjects, some how-to's, and more complex texts on the Guzzi engine.
NOTE: whatever you would do with a wrench after reading any of these pages is YOUR responsibility !! - I'm just providing some of the knowledge I'm in possession of.
I will not have you nagging my ass of if you screw up something expensive or gets hurt because you don't have a clue to what you are doing. So think !
Table of contents
- Moto Guzzi frame numbers - is your bike what's its supposed to be ? [Added: ]
- Gasoline - will a Moto Guzzi run on unleaded gasoline ?
- Service - what and when.
- Expected mileage of parts - a VERY rough guide to the expected lifetime of various parts.
- Tuning - information on what will make it go faster.
- Brake caliper overhaul - how-to guide.
- Wiring - more warnings than help, I guess.
- Wiring charts - see or download here.
- Carburetor - Dell Orto Manual online
- Carburetor - drawings, charts, and a how-to guide.
- Gearing - Contains a nice utility for calculating gear ratios,
- Special tools - see why you'll need them.
- O-rings, seals, and gaskets - what you need to repair.