Cable lube / luber
Moto Guzzi V700, V7 Special, Ambassador, 850 GT, 850 GT California, Eldorado, and 850 California Police models
The easiest way that I've found to lube cables (throttle, clutch, choke, brake, etc.) is to use a small device made by Champions Choice. The kit includes a special adapter that clamps around the housing of the cable. Then, just attach the nozzle from the aerosol can and watch the lube come out the other end of the cable.
John Prusnek has also recommended the use of a Ziploc bag and a rubber band.
- Cut a corner off of the zip lock bag
- Slide the cable through the cut corner
- Secure the zip-lock bag to the cable using a rubber band
- Fill the bag with your favorite lube
- Squeeze the lube down the cable