Siren joining plate for securing the cable
Moto Guzzi V700, V7 Special, Ambassador, 850 GT, 850 GT California, Eldorado, and 850 California Police models
Before selling a siren joining plate for securing the cable (MG# 13744540) for my Dad, I took some measurements and photos of it.
- I traced the outline of the steel bracket onto a piece of paper. Please reference the file below along with the photos as you digest these details.
- Overall length is 33 mm (this is the length of the main body, from outside the bends)
- Overall width is 15 mm (this is the width of the metal used to make the bracket)
- Length of the arm with the hole in it is 18 mm (from outside the bend)
- The diameter of the hole in the arm is 4.4 mm
- Length of the arm with the slot in it is 16.2 mm (from outside the bend)
- The width of the slot is 1.9 mm. It looks to me like they drilled a hole, then cut a slot down to meet that hole.