Cylinder stud O-ring locations
Moto Guzzi V700, V7 Special, Ambassador, 850 GT, 850 GT California, Eldorado, and 850 California Police models
Guzziology tells you exactly where to put these little O-rings, but there always seems to be some confusion. So here it is again:
- Put the base gasket against the block.
- Put two of the O-rings on top of the base gasket. They go on the two shorter studs, the ones at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock.
- Put the cylinder on.
- Put the head gasket on the cylinder.
- Put the head on.
- Put the remaining 4 O-rings under the rocker arm trestle. They go on the four longer studs.
- Put the rocker arm trestle on.