Tire size information - Alphabetic / British system
Moto Guzzi V700, V7 Special, Ambassador, 850 GT, 850 GT California, Eldorado, and 850 California Police models
The common format for these numbers is ABCCD-EE (e.g., MT90H-18). Explanation:
- A: This character is always an
Mand is an abbreviation for
- B: This character refers to the width of the tire as a code (see tire width conversions table below). Using the alpha codes, either an
Swould work on the 2.15 inch wide loop frame rims.
- CC: This number refers to the height (aka: profile or aspect ratio) of the tire as a percentage of the width of the tire.
- D: This letter refers to the speed rating (see speed ratings table below).
- EE: This number refers to the diameter of the rim in inches.