Turn signal replacements / replicas - Police Dietz turn signals
Moto Guzzi V700, V7 Special, Ambassador, 850 GT, 850 GT California, Eldorado, and 850 California Police models
I saw these at a truck stop near the 2007 Virginia Rally when Roger led a group of us on a great ride. Thanks to Tom Halchuk (also on the ride) for confirming the manufacturer when I returned to Tampa, Florida.
Barjan has chrome-plated zinc die-case 4 inch diameter turn signals.
- Order 049-3436110 (single contact) or 049-3436210 (double contact) for the red and amber lenses.
Grote Industries has chromed-plated zinc die-cast 4 inch diameter turn signals in standard and thin formats.
- Order 56000 (single contact) or 53000 (double contact) for the red and amber lenses.
- Order 53032 (double contact) for the single-sided red lens.
Peterson Manufacturing Company
Peterson Manufacturing Company has a limited selection of chrome-plated zinc die-cast 4 inch diameter turn signals.
Truck-Lite / Signal-Stat Lighting Products
Signal-Stat Lighting Products has chrome-plated zinc die-cast 4 inch diameter turn signals.
- Order 3861 (single contact) for the red and amber lenses.
- Order 3763 (double contact) for the single-sided red lens.
Truck-Lite is the manufacturer of Signal-Stat Lighting Products. Jack Young Company carries them, (617) 782-1250. Any NAPA auto parts store is a distributor for Signal-Stat Lighting Products. If they don't have the one you need on the shelf, they ought to be able to order it for you. If you don't have a NAPA close by, call the Truck-Lite customer service department and give the rep your zip code - they'll find the closest one for you; (800) 562-5012 or (716) 661-1162.
As for price, the last time I checked () you could expect to pay just under USD $35.00 per turn signal.