Brake light switch replacement (front) MG# 30749860
Moto Guzzi Quota 1000 and Quota 1100 ES models
Thanks to Paul Bonneau, Bert Fox, and Alfred Jorgensen for this information.
If your front brake light switch needs replacing, here are a few sources:
- Your local Moto Guzzi dealer may have it in stock for 5 or 6 bucks (MG# 30749860).
- DesignTech Engineering (Dan Prunuske). Great Moto Guzzi guy. Buy from him if you don't buy from your dealer.
- Radio Shack item number 2750016, SPDT Switch w/o Roller (This will require slight modification to remove the lever and reduce the width of the terminals)
- Radio Shack item number 2750017, SPDT Switch with 3⁄4 inch Roller Lever (This will require slight modification to remove the lever and reduce the width of the terminals)
- SUZOHAPP (USD $100.00 minimum order) :: Cherry Waterproof Snap Switch; Cherry part number DC1C-L1AA, SUZOHAPP part number 95-0863-00 (This should bolt right on)