V1000 crank and rods numbers
Moto Guzzi V7 Sport, 750 S, 750 S3, 850 T, 850 T3, 850 T3 California, V1000 I-Convert, V1000 G5, 1000 SP, Le Mans, Le Mans II, Le Mans CX 100, Le Mans 1000, 1000 SP III, 1000 S, California II, California III, California 1100, California Jackal, California EV, California EV Touring, California Aluminium, California Titanium, California Special, California Special Sport, California Stone-Metal, California Stone-Touring, California Classic, California Touring, and California Vintage models
Thanks to Mike Tiberio for posting this information on the old Yahoo! MGconvert news group (which has now moved to Groups.io). In Mike's own words:
Rebuilding a motor for a buddy who ran his bike without oil, and torched the rod big ends and crank. Here are the numbers you might want to give to your machinist...
- Rod big end ID blue: 47.13 mm - 47.136 mm
- Rod big end ID white: 47.136 mm - 47.142 mm
- Bearing thickness (Standard): 1.537 mm - 1.543 mm
- Bearing thickness 0.01 inch over: 1.664 inch - 1.67 inch
- Bearing thickness 0.02 inch over: 1.791 inch - 1.797 inch
- Bearing thickness 0.03 inch over: 1.918 inch - 1.924 inch
- Crankpin OD blue: 44.008 mm - 44.014 mm
- Crankpin OD white: 44.014 mm - 44.02 mm
- Crankpin to bearing clearance: 0.03 mm - 0.054 mm
- Crankpin shoulder radius: 2 mm - 2.5 mm
All numbers in millimeters except where noted.